Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nutrition Challenge


Nutrition Challenge. I am now 10 days into my "EAT right, stay health way of doing things. 17 lbs came off the old body. Caffeine was the tough one to give up but I am feeling so much better. I taught my Photo class tonight with buddy Adam. I took this shot of Stadium HS with my 10-17mm fisheye. Did some de-fishing in photoshop and got the wide angle I was looking for. You see a lot of pictures of this castle but not many at this wide of an angle. The courtyard had about 10 students walking through. It was an easy fix as I took about 10 shots and automated them out. I nice feature inside photoshop. Something you can't do in Lightroom or ACR.

1 comment:

  1. I like the vivid color tones, the depth of the photo, and the way it just draws you into it. Great job

    ReplyDelete

 
eXTReMe Tracker