Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I won a car, really...


I opened my mail when I got home tonight and I won a car. How exciting is that!!! Don't you hate junk mail!!! Adding to the landfill. I tried a technique I did over the Christmas Holidays in a flash/zoom zoom (as Penny says to BOLT). IF you have not seen this movie, you owe it to yourself to rent it or find your nearest niece and ask to borrow the DVD from her. My daughter loves this DVD!!!! I took the picture with a flash and zoomed in at 1.6 seconds to allow for the blur. I cool technique that I challenge those 3 people that read my blog to try. (you know who you are ;) ) Fun to play with this type shot.
___________________
f4.5~~1.6 sec~~ISO100~~28mm to zoom of around 200mm but EXIF says 28mm

2 comments:

  1. Nice effect - I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - fun!

    I tried that once back when with my film camera. Much nicer to see if it worked (or didn't) with these new-fangled digital cameras.

    ReplyDelete

 
eXTReMe Tracker