Sunday, October 4, 2009

Play Ball CBBL

CRISP: Eric picked the category this week. My shot is a fall classic. Early October reminds me of crisp clear cold days in the northwest. It also reminds me of baseball both real and fantasy. I have been in this fantasy Baseball league for 14 years. The winner each year gets the Wild Goose Baseball trophy. It is signed each year by the winning team. The coach then keeps the trophy until the following classic and then sends it the the winner of that season. I have had it in my possession 2 of the last 3 years and am in the running again this year. My team is not as good as last year so I am a long shot to win it all. In fact the 8 teams in the playoffs I am ranked 8th. I should not get out of the first round of the playoffs. I still have the box that Dave B. sent it in from Maryland.
___________________________
K10 f7.1~~1/320~~ISO200~~50mm Tamron 28-75

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker