Monday, May 25, 2009

Timed exposure


Taken at about 10pm. Not what I was hoping for and will try this when I have more time. I set my canera at f8 ISO200 on Blub. 20 min exposure but in the 20 min time frame I popped a flash, twice hence why you see me two times. But it was way over exposed and had to drop the exposure down all the way to even see me in the frame. Here is my try at this. I will revisit this later in the year. Thoughts for improvement?
__________________________

f8~~20min~~ISO200~~15mm

1 comment:

  1. Here's one thought anyway - Find the strobe setting and f/stop with a regular shutter speed, like 125th or whatever - that way, you can quickly find the right one without waiting 20 minutes for each exposure. Then once you know the f/stop and strobe setting, go ahead and try the longer exposure for the sky.

    ReplyDelete

 
eXTReMe Tracker