Sunday, February 8, 2009

My mom told me not to play with water


When I was a kid my mom told me not to play with water, that it could be very dangerous. Bad things could happen, like I could burn the house down, lite my hair on fire, or even worse burn myself cooking.....Or was that don't play with matches? I forget, but I do know one thing, I can't cook but I wash a mean pot and pan, so I did play with water tonight.


This was fun for me tonight and I did some PP in Photoshop to turn most of the background and the main drop to b&w. The OOF drop and cup I brought back into color. I also changed to vivid light to give it a grunge look.

_______________________-

f/16~~1/160~~ISO100~~300mm

1 comment:

  1. Keeping the view in "suspense" along with the drop?

    Is the drop being stopped by the flash? It looks like you had fun with it.

    ReplyDelete

 
eXTReMe Tracker