Monday, December 7, 2009

A date which will live in infamy


History, why is it important? 68 years ago we hope never to repeat something so tragic.
On a lighter note, I took a shot of my wife's decoration setup in the dinning room. This is always one of my favorite shots of the year. I shoot this about 50 times before the Christmas balls make it back to the storage box for the year. I took advantage of it this year as I am posting a shot a day for the the whole year. (we have 24 days to go) These four shots were identical in camera setup. The only difference was the lighting. Off camera hand held flash. All the shots were 20 second exposure in an almost dark room. The 3rd one from the left was a fun experiment as I cracked off 4 light flashes with the same flash. (one from behind subject, facing the camera, one at the ceiling, and one from either side.
The other 3 shots are pretty self explanatory.
Picture along with my 4 shots is my favorite of the bunch. Which one do you like?

___________________
k10 f5.6~~20 sec~~ISO100~~75mm tamron 28-75

1 comment:

 
eXTReMe Tracker