Sunday, March 7, 2010

41st anniversary




Waste management CEO Jack bootha and wife Debbie both pictured on the right throw an intimate dinner party to celebrate the companies 41st year in the green. Is this one reason Jackson is upset? Jack was once thought to be missing or dead, but he turned up unharmed and still running the show.
______________________
My sister in laws birthday party tonight. I had to photoshop me in the shot.
f4~~1/80~~ISO100~~28mm off camera flashes one directly over cameramans left shoulder and 2nd camera right 45 degrees.
Salad shot only difference is lens at 75mm. Both flashes at 1/16 power.

1 comment:

  1. wow this is a twist in the story I was not expecting, I thought we were almost at the end, capture time.

    Lovely capture.

    Si

    ReplyDelete

 
eXTReMe Tracker