Friday, February 5, 2010

Grandma would be proud


Where does my daughter get her athletic ability. Grandma Gwen would be proud. She was always proud of her grand kids. My daughter is following in her footsteps and is being supported by me and mom. It seems like anything she does she excells at. That said, being an observer, former coach, and not a proud papa.SHE HAS IT!!!! She has a lot of tendencies of her cousin Casey. He is very athletic and I think Kate is going this route as well. She seems to love soccer and anything that gets her up and running is fun. Could this be the first lefthanded shortstop for the mariners?
_______________
panning technique f2.8~~1/20~~ISO400~~75mm Tamron 28-75

2 comments:

  1. Very nicely executed - the movement works well. I like to see kids wanting to play sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to hear a parent opening being proud of their children. Excellent capture.

    Si

    ReplyDelete

 
eXTReMe Tracker